Drums & containers
Filling, storing, shelf life
With this versatile drum you can produce your own beverages, keep them fresh for months, and conveniently tap it daily – without heating and without adding any chemical preservatives.
- Sweet cider and/or cider with any level of alcohol content
- low-alcohol sweet cider
- fermented beverages (wine, cider, beer, sparkling wine)
- Soda water and/or mild carbonated water
- Advantage: TÜV-monitoring for highest safety
- Scope of supply: Drum, stainless steel uptake pipe with dispenser and stainless steel ball valve with drainage elbow. Fitting with pressure gauge, safety valve and blind plug for gas connection valve
Content: 50 l // Diameter: 395 mm // Drum height: 532 mm // Weight: 12.5 kg
For storing juices and sweet ciders without preservatives.
Ideal for producing hot sterile sweet cider.
- with air-tight oil floating lid and additional snap-on lid
- outlet welded for optimum hygiene, not screwed
- container with mirror-smooth surface for easy cleaning
- ventilation slits for optimum ventilation
- Matching accessories: Stainless steel flat immersion heater with thermometer for hot sterilisation of juices
|65 l||350 mm||765 mm||8 kg|
|110 l||440 mm||765 mm||10 kg|
|170 l||550 mm||765 mm||15 kg|
In addition to the right fruit and a good recipe, the drum plays the most important role. Not only does it have to be air-tight, it also has to be able to preserve aroma and bouquet for many months. Above all, it must keep harmful bacteria out that could penetrate through the air and the drum material.
- made from low pressure polyethylene PE
- with handles
|12 l||260 mm||350 mm|
|20 l||310 mm||418 mm|
|30 l||340 mm||470 mm|
|60 l||400 mm||610 mm|
|120 l||500 mm||800 mm|
|60 l||510 mm||350 mm||520 mm|
|100 l||610 mm||418 mm||620 mm|
|200 l||800 mm||470 mm||770 mm|
|300 l||870 mm||610 mm||870 mm|
|500 l||1.100 mm||800 mm||1.040 mm|
Airlock and plug available as accessories.